The steel Trybike is the perfect all-in-one Trike and Bike to help your child transition from walking to balancing to riding.
The Trybike can be converted from a tricycle into a balance bicycle with a few simple steps.
Durable and stylish with a quality finish this Trybike even comes with vinyl stickers so you can customise your ride - add a wicker basket too for the ultimate look.
- as a tricycle - suitable from 15 months to approx 2.5 yrs
- as a balance bicycle - suitable from 2 yrs to approx 6 yrs
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels and extra wide inflatable tyres
- unique footrest for better balancing
- low centre of gravity
- adjustable seat & handlebars
- easy assembly- yay!
What is a balance bike?
A balance bike is a 2-wheel learner bicycle that has no pedals but is instead propelled by the rider pushing their feet along the ground.
A balance bike is designed to help young children learn to balance and steer.
Once children have found their balance and confidence, they will then have the skills to progress successfully to a pedal bike without using training wheels.
What age are they for?
The Trybike is a 2-in-1 tricyle and bicycle, providing extended use from 15 months onwards. Use the Trybike as a tricycle from 15 months through to 2.5 years, and then as a balance bike from 2.5 years through to around 6 years! By then your little one should be ready for the transition to pedal bike, having already mastered their balance.
Is it size adjustable?
As well as converting from a trike to bike, the Trybike offers size adjustability with 2 handlebar height settings, 2 front wheel height settings and a seat that can be adjusted from 28cm to 47cm using the quick release seat fastener.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £40 (£3.95 for orders under £40)
- Express Tracked - £4.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked and Express Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express Tracked
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Kid Collective, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >