Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Kid Collective, if you wish to use thekidcollective.co.uk you must read and agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which are detailed below, along with any other rules on our website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
- There is no minimum order value required for ordering.
- In line with the Data Protection Act 1998, no personal details will be stored on our computers.
- No credit card details are stored anywhere by us at any time.
- All items remain the property of The Kid Collective until payment has been made in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
- Payment can be made via Paypal, Debit or Credit card
- We hold stock of all items and have a policy of despatch within 48 hours of receipt of your order. If for any reason there is likely to be a delay, we will contact you immediately with the details.
- While every care is taken to keep your details secure while you go through the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
- Delivery is via Royal Mail or courier
- Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customers responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
- If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your order with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation. You may return the item(s) to us as per our Returns Policy/Guide. Note, refunds will be made inclusive of any postage paid, but customer is required to pay return postage costs unless we have agreed to do so.
- All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
- A tracked postage service is always used. In the unlikely event that your parel fails to reach you safely, we will refer to the GPS scanned service provided to identify where the parcel was delivered.
- We reserve the right for parcels to be left in a "safe place" by our Royal Mail and courier partners. By choosing to order with us you are agreeing that your parcel may be left in a safe place should you not be home to receive your parcel. A safe place can be anything from, outbuildings, back gardens, bins, porches and neighbours.
- In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will be happy to take them back and refund your money. Note that we are unable to refund product faults after 90 days from purchase when paid via Paypal. Instead a Credit Note or replacement will be issued.
- Un-faulty items must be returned to us within 30 days, in new condition and in original packaging (and any requests made after this time are entirely at our discretion) for a full refund (exclusive of any postage paid) and return postage costs are the customers responsibility.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where it is deemed either by ourselves or by product manufacturer that product misuse has occurred.
- Items claimed as faulty may be returned to us for testing, and in the event that no manufacture defect is present, these items will be returned to you at your cost.
- When returning goods, It is strongly recommended that you get a certificate of posting from the post office, as should the items not reach us you will be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail. We can not refund or replace items should they fail to reach us. Where postage costs are to be refunded by TKC, only a basic service will be funded. Any services used by a customer which are not basic services (i.e. Special Delivery) may not be refunded in full.
- You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult to us to trace packages and so we can not be held responsible for any missing mail.
- Sale or clearance items are non-returnable.
- Should you decide to refuse a delivery, for whatever reason, you are responsible for any costs to the company incurring to retrieve that parcel.
- In the event that a package is sent to you and taken to your local Post Office, it is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by Royal Mail or by courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-sent, but you will be responsible for the postage fees incurred. Should you request a refund instead, we will happily refund you, minus the postage fees incurred in the first delivery attempt.
- In the event that you place multiple orders to the same address, you remain eligible for any postage charges incurred on orders and we reserve the right to combine packages where appropriate.
- In the event that you fail to collect a parcel or provide an incorrect delivery address, you may be eligible for any costs incurred in the parcel being returned to us. This charge will be deducted from any refund given on the original product purchase.
- A Discount Code may not be used in conjunction with any other. Only one code applies for any single transaction. Unless otherwise stated, all codes are single time use only. Exemptions apply to discount codes, such as sale or clearance items and certain brands as per manufacturer guidelines.
- If a discount code with a minimum order applicable is used on a transaction, and a partial refund takes the order below the minimum order, the discount will be invalidated.
- New discount codes are not permittable on back orders.
- All products are subject to availability
- We reserve the right to change any product price before you place an order
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where incorrect pricing has been listed.
- We reserve the right to re-calculate delivery charges, and charge delivery on large orders to cover delivery expenses. We will inform you before shipping and you have the right to cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Registered Company Address
The Kid Collective Ltd, 14 Iliffe Avenue, Oadby, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 5LH
Registration number: 07106033
VAT number: 976663561