An innovation on toddler travel with multi-adaptable trike takes them through the toddler years right up to the first years at school.
Get them ready to cruise in style with this playful scooter from Micro that grows with them.
With its vibrant pink colour, this scooter is a true showstopper. Whether your travelling to and from nursery or walking around the park, they'll be ready for adventures filled with boundless fun and endless smiles! Perfect for developing those all important gross motor, hand-eye coordination skills and fostering confidence.
The Mini to grow has four stages that seamlessly adapt to each stage of your child’s growth development.
The 4 stages of the Mini 2 Grow are:
1. Parent steered ride on trike for ages 12 months
2. Independent ride on trike for ages 18 months +
3. My first Mini Micro toddler scooter for ages 2 years +
4. Grown Up Mini Micro scooter for ages 3-6
Stage 1: 12 months and over
A great way to get out and about with your toddler. Adjustable seat, footrests and steering handle puts you in total control. Helping to build your child’s confidence as they master fine and gross motor skills.
Stage 2: 18 months and over
As they grow remove the parent steering handle and your toddler has a ride on scooter that’s adjustable, easy to master and fun. For use indoors and out. Fostering first adventures.
Stage 3: 2 years and over
When they are ready, remove the seat. The parent steering handle becomes an adjustable handlebar to form your child’s first Mini Micro scooter. Light up wheels & adjustable handlebars. Strong rear brake. Everything you need for your toddler’s first scooter. With an intuitive lean-to-steer riding style its quick, easy and fun learning to scoot.
Stage 4: From ages 3 to 6
As they grow so does their scooter. In fact, the Mini 2 Grow will last them until the age of 6. For years of adventure. For miles of smiles.
This Mini 2 Grow version comes with light up handlebars that are touch-sensitive & shatterproof to glow as they go. Battery-free light-up “Moon” wheels that work using clever induction technology, which powers the lights as the scooter moves. Two differently placed footrests to suit all heights of child, a footrest on the stem and on the deck means kids can ride without their feet dragging along the floor. Plus reflective stickers to be seen and safe.
The frame is made from a durable anodised stem making it able to withstand the all the knocks and bumps and the innovative braking system responds to the slightest touch and toxin-free handle grips that are soft yet strong. The sturdy polyurethane, puncture-free wheels make for endless adventures and the footplate is extra grippy for stability.
This innovative scooter is fully adjustable so the scooter will grow with your child. Complete with the engineered build quality Micro are renowned for, the highest spec materials and of course their replacement part guarantee.
Made For Moving - Bio-mechanist approved helping your child to reach their developmental milestones
Built To Last - Made with replaceable parts to last a lifetime of scooting. Tested to withstand the toughest adventures. Designed to grow and adapt
The Micro Difference - The finest parts. Swiss engineered. For the safest, strongest, smoothest scooter on earth.
- suitable for 12 months +
- Please note this does not include batteries for the handle bar lights, batteries required 2 x AA 1.5V
Max Rider Weight: 20kg with seat, 50kg without seat
Rider Height: up to 122cm
Scooter Weight: 3.48kg
- Colour pop anodised stem and extra grippy footplate
- Swiss designed and engineered using only the finest parts for years of use.
- The ultimate safety - every Mini Micro undergoes a gauntlet of testing procedures - safety tests over and above typical standards for complete peace of mind.
- One of the lightest scooters available so your child can manage it with ease and learn to scoot quicker.
- Precision engineered to meet the needs of young children. We have thought about every detail - so you do not have to.
- Inventors of lean-to-steer riding style for a more intuitive, simpler, and more fun way to ride.
- Bio-mechanist approved - every Mini Micro is designed to build children's gross motor skills, hand eye coordination, core strength, spatial awareness, muscular coordination, confidence, and independence.
- Removable handlebar for easy storage or transportation.
- Built to last - made with replaceable parts to last a lifetime of scooting.
- Uncompromising safety, ultimate durability, and the best riding experience.
- Made for adventure, built to last.
Q: What age is the 4in1 Mini 2 Grow Scooter suitable for?
A: This product will last your child from 12 months to 6 years.
Q:What is the seat height of the 4in1 Mini 2 Grow Scooter?
A:The Mini2Grow , height from the middle of the seat to the top of the deck is 15cm, height from the middle of the seat to the floor is 20cm.
Q: What is included with the 4in1 Mini 2 Grow Scooter?
A: • Ride on parent-steered Trike • Independent Ride On • My First Mini Micro • Grown Up Mini Micro 4 products in 1 to last your child from their first steps to their first year of school.
Q: Do the handlebar lights need batteries? Are batteries included?
A: The handlebar lights require 2xAA batteries. They are not included in the box due to shipping constraints.
Q: What accessories are available for the 4in1 Mini 2 Grow Scooter?
Ride safe with our range of helmets, bells and lights . Explore them here.
Q: How can I be safe on my 4in1 Mini 2 Grow Scooter?
We always recommend that children wear helmets when scooting. We also offer a range of accessories to help children ensure they are seen and heard when out on their scooter. Click here to explore all our accessories.
Q: How do I look after my Mini Micro LED Eco?
Every Micro product is designed to last. Show it some love and it will last even longer. Use the TLC method.
TEST: Test the brakes and test the grips to make sure they are secure and not damaged
LOOK: Are your wheels free from debris and are all bolts and screws tight?
CLEAN: Clean the scooter and dry it thoroughly after use in wet conditions
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £40 (£3.95 for orders under £40)
- Express Tracked - £4.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked and Express Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express Tracked
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Kid Collective, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >