The coolest ride on three wheels - for all their journeys big or small.
Get them ready to cruise in style with this playful scooter from Micro that grows with them.
With its cool navy colour, this scooter is a true showstopper. Whether they're zipping to and from school or zooming around at the park, they'll be ready for adventures filled with boundless fun and endless smiles! Perfect for developing those all important gross motor, hand-eye coordination skills and fostering confidence.
This Mini Deluxe ECO LED version comes with awesome LED lights that never run out! Watch as the scooter sparkles and glows, adding an extra touch of magic to their rides. Plus the LED lights are battery-free, using induction energy as the scooter moves to power the light.
The frame is made from a durable anodised stem making it able to withstand the all the knocks and bumps and the innovative braking system responds to the slightest touch and toxin-free handle grips that are soft yet strong. The sturdy polyurethane, puncture-free wheels make for endless adventures and the footplate is extra grippy for stability.
This innovative scooter has an adjustable handlebar so the scooter will grow with your child. Complete with the engineered build quality Micro are renowned for, the highest spec materials and of course their replacement part guarantee.
Made For Moving - Bio-mechanist approved helping your child to reach their developmental milestones
Built To Last - Made with replaceable parts to last a lifetime of scooting. Tested to withstand the toughest adventures. Designed to grow and adapt.
The Micro Difference - The finest parts. Swiss engineered. For the safest, strongest, smoothest scooter on earth.
- suitable for 2-5 year olds
Max Rider Weight: 35kg
Rider Height: up to 110cm
Scooter Weight: 1.95kg
- Colour pop anodised stem and extra grippy footplate
- Swiss designed and engineered using only the finest parts for years of use.
- The ultimate safety - every Mini Micro undergoes a gauntlet of testing procedures - safety tests over and above typical standards for complete peace of mind.
- One of the lightest scooters available so your child can manage it with ease and learn to scoot quicker.
- Precision engineered to meet the needs of young children. We have thought about every detail - so you do not have to.
- Inventors of lean-to-steer riding style for a more intuitive, simpler, and more fun way to ride.
- Bio-mechanist approved - every Mini Micro is designed to build children's gross motor skills, hand eye coordination, core strength, spatial awareness, muscular coordination, confidence, and independence.
- Removable handlebar for easy storage or transportation.
- Built to last - made with replaceable parts to last a lifetime of scooting.
- Uncompromising safety, ultimate durability, and the best riding experience.
- Made for adventure, built to last.
Q: What features does the Mini Micro LED have?
LED Wheels, Lean-To-Steer with Three-Wheel Stability, Adjustable Handlebars, Anodised Stem, Extra Grippy Silicone Moulded Footplate.
Q: What age is the Mini Micro LED appropriate for?
The Mini Micro LED is suitable for children age 2 to 5 years.
Q: Is the Mini Micro LED adjustable?
The Mini Micro LED has adjustable handlebars - so children can start scooting even earlier - for riders from 80 to 110cm tall.
Q: What accessories are available for the Mini Deluxe LED?
Ride safe with our range of helmets, bells and lights. Explore Accessories
Q: How can I be safe on my Mini Micro Deluxe LED?
We always recommend that children wear helmets when scooting. We also offer a range of accessories to help children ensure they are seen and heard when out on their scooter. Explore all accessories
Q: How do I look after my Mini Micro LED Eco?
Every Micro product is designed to last. Show it some love and it will last even longer. Use the TLC method.
TEST: Test the brakes and test the grips to make sure they are secure and not damaged
LOOK: Are your wheels free from debris and are all bolts and screws tight?
CLEAN: Clean the scooter and dry it thoroughly after use in wet conditions
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £40 (£3.95 for orders under £40)
- Express Tracked - £4.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked and Express Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express Tracked
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Kid Collective, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >