Tiny Harlow's Tiny Tummies Jars are inspired by memories of a 90's favourite toy!!
Feed your doll the yummy Tiny Tummies Grape Jelly at mealtimes. Just put the magic spoon into the jar and watch as the custard lands on your spoon. Mmm, can you smell that? The lid really smells just like Grapes, just rub the sticker to activate! Feed your doll and watch in surprise...the food disappears as your doll eats it all up!
Perfect for encouraging imaginative play, creativity, and nurturing skills. Your little one will love taking care of their dolls and exploring the magic of role-play.
Each pack includes 1 food jar & 1 magic spoon
- suitable from 3+ (Contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years)
- made from non-toxic, durable ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free
Dimensions: Jar: 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.3cm Spoon: 8.5x 2.6 x 1.3cm
How do I use the Tiny Tummies Jar?
The Tiny Tummies jars are simple to use, watch this video to see how to use them. Simply twist off the lid, take the magic spoon and firmly insert it into the jar. You should here an audible click, then lift the spoon out to reveal the baby food and gently press against your dolls face - the food will magically disappear.
Are the jars scented?
The lid of the jars has a scented sticker that replicates the scent of the flavour of the jar. Simply rub the sticker to activate the scent.
What are Tiny Harlow Tiny Tummies Play Doll Food Jars?
Tiny Harlow Tiny Tummies Play Doll Food Jars are pretend food containers designed for imaginative play with dolls.
What materials are used to make the Tiny Tummies Play Doll Food Jars?
The play doll food jars are typically made from non-toxic, durable ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free making them super safe and durable, ensuring they are suitable for children to handle during play.
Can these play doll food jars be used with any type of dolls?
Yes, the Tiny Tummies Play Doll Food Jars are versatile and can be used with a variety of dolls, encouraging creativity and imaginative play. They are mostly pictured with our Minikane range of dolls.
Are the Tiny Tummies Play Doll Food Jars easy to clean?
Yes, these play doll food jars are typically easy to clean with just a wipe
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £40 (£3.95 for orders under £40)
- Express Tracked - £4.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DHL (UK mainland only) - £5.95 orders must be placed before 3pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked and Express Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express Tracked
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DHL must be placed before 3pm
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Kid Collective, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >