Safely learn the essential skill of fire lighting with the Fire On A Plate Kit from The Den Kit Company.
Fire steel and kapok tinder balls are used to start the flames, and the enamel plate will contain the fire and the ground underneath won't get scorched. The materials have been chosen for success in young hands while safely lighting a fire without losing the fun element.
The kit comes in a hessian bag and includes:
- 20cm diameter Falcon enamel plate
- Robust and weatherproof fire steel with a 9cm ferrocerium rod
- 250ml metal tin to store dry tinder
- Natural kapok balls and wood shavings to use as tinder
- Essential guide to safe fire lighting
THIS IS NOT A TOY. Not suitable for children under the age of 8, adult supervision required at all times. Only use one kapok ball at a time.