Introducing the new Slide from Sawdust & Rainbows - a wonderfully fun new addition to your Pikler Triangle!
Use as a slide, or place across 2 frames to create a fun play platform
Sawdust & Rainbows toys are inspired by Emmi Pikler, who was a Paediatrician in 30/40’s. Emmi was passionate about babies developing in the way nature intended, allowing the child to learn and master skills at their own pace.
The Wee'UN and accessories can be used to form an invitation to play- an open-ended toy to spark your child's interest and imagination.
- suitable for age 3+ - children should be supervised at all times during use
- tested to EN71 1,2,3&8 standards
- made with FSC engineered wood
- includes 2 clamps
- for indoor use
- made in Northern Ireland
111.5 x 37.5 x 6.5cm
*Wee'Un climbing frame sold separately*
Q: Why is the paint on my item chipped?
**Please note that due to the nature of this beautiful handmade wooden item, there may be some imperfections within the wood / paint**
A: The paint can sometimes be 'chipped' due to being sanded to ensure the item is smooth, or due to small amounts of movement when being machined. 'Chipped' ends of rungs are hidden when assembled and should measure less than 1mm x 2mm.
Q: There appears to be some wood missing?
A: Sadly, wood is not perfect and small voids do happen. This is why S&R use “ply”wood. It is made up from 15 layers of wood. Imperfections of the ply will make absolutely no difference to the structural strength of the item.
Q: My Weeun is wobbling when constructed?A: This might have got twisted in transit. It's a very easy fix as below!
1) Setup as normal.
2) Place something 1 1/2inch thick under one of the legs that is in constant contact with the ground.
3) Push down hard on either end of the purple rung.
4) Frame will creek and twist back to straight.
Repeat if necessary or increase the size of the object under the leg.
For any further enquiries please contact email@example.com
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £25 (£2.45 for orders under £25)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £2.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 1pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day Monday - Thursday
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 1pm Monday - Thursday
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to 30 working days after delivery for a full refund. You are responsible for the cost of return delivery charges. View our full Returns Policy >