The Little'Un from Sawdust & Rainbows is a folding indoor climbing frame that is perfect to team up with a Folding Hump or Wee'Un to make a table or bridge.
It is foldable for easy storage, and features a self supporting design with hand knobs to lock open. When closed, the Little'Un can be stored anywhere, even hung on the wall!
The Little’Un can be used as an aid for learning to sit, crawl, stand, cruise and climb!
Image shows Little'Un next to the Wee'Un for size comparison.
• Open 76cm x 54cm x 52cm high
• Closed 15cm x 54cm x 65cm high
*Please note that due to the nature of this beautiful handmade wooden item, there may be some imperfections within the wood / paint.
Q: Why is the paint on my item chipped?
The paint can sometimes be 'chipped' due to being sanded to ensure the item is smooth, or due to small amounts of movement when being machined. 'Chipped' ends of rungs are hidden when assembled and should measure less than 1mm x 2mm.
Q: There appears to be some wood missing?
Sadly, wood is not perfect and small voids do happen. This is why S&R use “ply”wood. It is made up from 15 layers of wood. Imperfections of the ply will make absolutely no difference to the structural strength of the item.
Q: My Little'Un is wobbling when constructed?
It might have got twisted in transit. It's a very easy fix as below!
- Setup as normal
- Place something 1 1/2inch thick under one of the legs that is in constant contact with the ground
- Push down hard on either end of the purple rung
- Frame will creek and twist back to straight
- Repeat if necessary or increase the size of the object under the leg.