Introducing FINN, the giant rainbow hump from Sawdust & Rainbows
A Pikler inspired climbing frame, this EXTRA LARGE hump can be used as an aid for learning to sit, crawl, stand, cruise and climb!
Due to it's incredible size it makes the ultimate den! Large enough underneath for parents to escape into as well and who doesn't love a good den?!
What is a Pikler Climbing Frame?
Emmi Pikler, who was a Paediatrician in 30/40’s, was passionate about babies developing in the way nature intended, allowing the child to learn and master skills at their own pace.
The Hump can be used to form an invitation to play - an open-ended toy to spark your child's interest and imagination.
- Finn can be used from birth to 50kg - children should be supervised at all times during use
- folds away in seconds when not in use
- self supporting, so when mischievous hands take away the knobs it won't collapse
- tested to EN71 1,2,3&8 standards
- made with FSC engineered birch plywood and solid FSC engineered rungs
- delivered flat pack
- for indoor use
- made in Northern Ireland
Open: 137cm x 77cm x 62cm high
Q: Why is the paint on my item chipped?
**Please note that due to the nature of this beautiful handmade wooden item, there may be some imperfections within the wood / paint**
A: The paint can sometimes be 'chipped' due to being sanded to ensure the item is smooth, or due to small amounts of movement when being machined. 'Chipped' ends of rungs are hidden when assembled and should measure less than 1mm x 2mm.
Q: There appears to be some wood missing?
A: Sadly, wood is not perfect and small voids do happen. This is why S&R use “ply”wood. It is made up from 15 layers of wood. Imperfections of the ply will make absolutely no difference to the structural strength of the item.
Q: My Weeun is wobbling when constructed?A: This might have got twisted in transit. It's a very easy fix as below!
1) Setup as normal.
2) Place something 1 1/2inch thick under one of the legs that is in constant contact with the ground.
3) Push down hard on either end of the purple rung.
4) Frame will creek and twist back to straight.
Repeat if necessary or increase the size of the object under the leg.
For any further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org