IMPORTANT SERVICE UPDATES
These are unprecedented times and here at The Kid Collective HQ we have been taking each day as it comes. Up to this point we have been operating as usual, albeit under increased strain from surging order demand.
The time now comes where we must take extra care of our HQ staff, and their families. We are a small team, working together closely, and we have to minimise any risk in any way possible.
As such, from today until further notice our office team will be working from home, with a drastically reduced number of people working to process orders in the warehouse.
What this means for you:
- Order processing time will likely be impacted, please allow up to 2 working days for your order to be shipped.
- In the event that your order is impacted by out of stock or unavailable items, that item will be automatically removed from your order and refunded. Whole orders may be cancelled in the same way.
- We are aware that the Royal Mail service is under immense pressure at the moment. As a result we are seeing an increasing number of parcels facing delivery delays. We do use a tracked service, and you may find that your tracking reference does not show any results for a few days after dispatch once it reaches the Royal Mail sorting offices. Please be patient, and if your parcel has not arrived safely after 14 workings day get in touch.
- Customer service emails will be handled as usual, however our Telephone service will no longer be in operation.
- Royal Mail 24, and Next Day Delivery services are temporarily suspended
- Our office team is now working from home so returns processing will be delayed until they are able to return to the premises. Thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
We will continue to do our best in these difficult times, stay safe and well, and love to all xx