Scoop, pour and play.
This set of 3 silicone play scoops, which includes a clever funnel-handled scoop, is designed to provide endless sensory fun for little hands.
The scoops come in three sizes - large, medium, and small - and have a chunky design that is both satisfying and practical to use. They are suitable for both wet and dry play and are available in beautiful pastel shades of green, mint and blue. The scoops can be easily stored thanks to their nesting design.
Use these scoops to enhance sensory and creative activities with your PlayTRAY set-up, or to make bath time or sandpit play more enjoyable. They are perfect for scooping and pouring materials such as rice, chickpeas, and lentils, as well as for use in water play.
suitable from 10 months + (adult supervision is required)
Contains: 3 silicone nesting scoops (including one funnel scoop)
Made from: Premium quality, 100% food-grade, BPA/PVC/Phthalate free silicone
*Please note: some substances may stain silicone. We recommend washing soon after use.
Inspire My Play Ltd products have been tested and conform to all the safety standards required for the UK, EU, USA, Australia, Canada and Japan.
As parents and caregivers, it's important to provide a safe and stimulating environment for your child to play and learn in. The PlayTRAY is a great tool for encouraging creativity and exploration, but it's important to keep safety in mind. These guidelines are designed to help you ensure that your child is playing safely with the PlayTRAY, and that the contents of the tray are age-appropriate and suitable for your child. By following these guidelines, you can help ensure that your child is having fun while staying safe.
- Always supervise your child while they are playing with the PlayTRAY. This will help ensure that they are safe and not putting anything in their mouth that they shouldn't be.
- Consider the age appropriateness and suitability of the contents you are placing in the PlayTRAY for your child. Some items may be too small or too large for a young child, or may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard.
- Check for any allergies your child may have before placing any contents in the PlayTRAY. Some children may be allergic to certain materials or substances, so it's important to know what to avoid.
- Do not use sharp objects in the tray. These can be dangerous for children and can cause injury.
- If your child is mouthing items, ensure that they are not a choking hazard. Any items that can fit through a toilet roll tube should be avoided.
- Do not leave your child unattended by water. Water play is fun, but it can also be dangerous.
- Clean the PlayTRAY and its contents regularly, to avoid the growth of bacteria, mold or other harmful microorganisms.
- Avoid using any toxic materials, paints, dyes or other chemicals in the PlayTRAY.
- Keep in mind that children develop at different rates and it is important to adjust the contents of the PlayTRAY accordingly.
- Be mindful of the temperature of the contents in the PlayTRAY, especially if your child is likely to put the contents in their mouths.
- Lastly, always encourage your child to play creatively and explore their environment in a safe way, and have fun!
Inspire My Play
Use hot, soapy water or dishwasher safe up to 60 degrees.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £40 (£3.95 for orders under £40)
- Express Tracked - £4.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked and Express Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express Tracked
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Kid Collective, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >