CURRENT VACANCIES AT THE KID COLLECTIVE LTD
Who Are We?
The Kid Collective are a family friendly company, based in Oadby, Leicestershire. We provide ethically sourced and sustainable reusable products and children's toys. Providing the best customer experience is at the forefront of what we do.
We Are Hiring.
We are looking for two part-time Warehouse Operatives to join our ever-growing, friendly team based at Head office.
The Ideal Candidate.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and motivated, with careful attention to detail, a positive attitude and someone who is not afraid to be on their feet - wear your fitbit!
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Order processing (including admin, picking and packing)
- Stock management
- Liaising with Customer service to ensure we are working to best customer experience practices
- Working with our in-house 'To-Do' list to ensure organised and efficient processing of tasks
- Taking and stocking in deliveries
- Liaising with our Ecommerce Content team, to support accurate product information
What We Need From You
Working with a team of people you will need to be hard working, able to work on your own initiative, whilst also being a team player.
Excellent customer experience will be important to you, ensuring the order is correct and completed in a presentable manner fitting to our brand.
You will also need to be comfortable working with a PC - training will be given on this.
We have two positions available, Monday-Friday:
- Morning shift - approx hours; 9am - 1.00pm
- Afternoon shift - approx hours; 1.00pm - 4.00pm
Each individual will need to enter the role with a degree of flexibility as our ever-changing business requires.
We are a proud Living Wage Employer
If you would like to apply, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a little bit about why you think you'd be a great fit for the team here at TKC, to email@example.com