The open, woven texture of the cellular blankets means they are warm, without being heavy. They keep babies warm in the winter and cool in the summer - this makes them an obvious blanket choice for your baby.
- 120 x 120 cm (cot /cot bed blanket)
- the open cellular design of the blanket allows air to circulate, reducing the risk of overheating and making them safer than regular blankets
- keeps your baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- attractive contrasting colour cotton trim at the top and bottom of the blanket
- cellular blankets are recommended by midwives
- 100% soft cotton
How long will dispatch take?
We love to get your goodies out on their way to you as soon as we can, and aim to dispatch everything within 24 hours.
Orders placed before 3.30pm are dispatched same day Mon - Fri providing stock is available.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order we will contact you to let you know.
How are my orders sent?
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries, and everything we send is with a tracked service- peace of mind for you that your order will arrive safely!
Our orders as sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 as standard. This is charged at a rate of £2.45. However TKC Club Members can currently enjoy FREE UK Delivery on all orders!
We also offer Royal Mail 24 as a delivery option on all orders, and this carries a charge of £2.95
We also offer a Next Day Courier service via DPD at a rate of £6.95 (mainland UK only)
If you parcel is super large (lots of goodies!) we will send it via DPD courier. This is free of charge to mainland UK addresses. Northern Ireland, Highlands and UK Islands will incur a charge of £9.95 (a subsidised rate)
See full delivery info